- To develop and test innovative theoretical frameworks and models for the study of Social Museology;
- To expand knowledge about different domains of Sociomuseology, such as Museology and Cultural Policies, Museology and Participation, Museology and Social Inclusion;
As regards dissemination, the objective was to strengthen activities such as:
- Publication of scientific articles, books and conference papers (see Publications);
- Editing of Cadernos de Sociomuseologia);
- Organization of national and international scientific conferences, seminars and other events (see Fieldtrips);
- Networking through active membership in international research and dissemination networks.
In both research and dissemination, a particular importance has been given to the concerted promotion of cooperation and integration at nation and international levels, and thus to ensure quality, stability and continuity of the Research Group â€śMuseologyâ€ť and related academic programs at ULHT (see M.A. Studies in Museology and Ph.D. Studies in Museology).
Ana Paula Fitas
Pedro Cardoso Pereira
NATIONAL RESEARCH PROJECTS â€“ CONCLUDED
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH PROJECTS â€“ CONCLUDED